After several years of excessive credit expansion, banks and savings banks facing serious sanitation process portfolio which, among other effects, is assuming serious credit constraints, as is well known in the economic world.
This order model “credit for all” has had a greater impact on SMEs, as their size has limited the range of external funding sources and there are many companies that have had to cancel their investment plans, despite numerous cases to maintain an attractive growth.
According to Chambers of Commerce, the percentage of SMEs with financing difficulties stood at 81.5%. It is therefore necessary to seek alternative funding sources, especially when the situation is not cyclical.
Alternative funding markets represent an excellent way for midsize companies to access financing. Each case is different and must be necessary to go into details, but operations as a corporate bond issues are and will become more common.
Another source of funding is the classic bag, as with the opening of the Alternative Investment Market (MAB), the rules have changed and small or medium bag can also be financed.
Many times that you’ve probably been asked this question: How to get a job? And they were trying to wait for them to call you and offer you work. But let’s face it not always work touch your door and you’ll come to accept, in most cases you need to look for it, but how? How to find a job?
Let’s talk about some of the most common but also more useful to find and get a job.
Friends and acquaintances: Most people who get a job they succeed because they had an acquaintance who helped them enter as it was in and just had to speak well of your family member or friend and got the job that way.
Email: Email your CV can be a real help to find work since it send to the various companies that may require your services.
Internet: Today you can find many pages that show where it needs work and visit and see if there is work for you close to where you live cannot hurt.
Press: This is the most common method is to look at the working section any seat available for a sector in which you work.
He says plans diligent people can lead to success, so if you can simply make a business plan because it can be said that once and found the idea of posing strategy and then simply be achieved formula for success in our business.
That is why having a business plan can help, but let’s see how one or some Asking yourself and then do what you like best in the business world.
To start, count the cost: It is always good to have a little idea of how much will invest in your business, as we cannot assume that we will have everything far we can say that we achieved simply, is why you need to do the math.
Also, think about the basics: When you start with your business ideas, think of the things you need, but only the basics, do not despair thinking of buying things you do not need to start your business.
Buy the best: When it comes time to buy things really necessary, do not buy anything, or simply not be swayed by your eyes that is cheaper, but buying something of quality so that it lasts.
A business is a good source of income, but always to start thinking about what you’ll spend the capital you have, because some people to spend thousands of dollars to start and end up failing shortly and simply closed doors.
That is why we make a good budget for the things you need for your business can save you from many troubles. For example: Take the full budget on the things you need to buy first and the things you really need, you can help find unnecessary faults or defects.
Your budget should always be accurate, and as you gain simply because things is crossing off items you already have to either not spend in excess of the things you really need.
To make a good budget for a business need first a notebook, pen or pencil both blue and red. After locating the book will go to expenses you will be doing throughout the acquisition of assets of your business and you know, exactly, how will you recover your business throughout its existence. Locates always going to be more need in one place and what can go buying after gains even with your business, then.
Great business leaders around the world indicate that in conducting effective market research lies the success or failure of a business and multiple examples demonstrate throughout the whole story. Obviously there are exceptions to the “rule” but there are more companies that have had prolonged success because they did a very good market research, and based on it took many important decisions.
One of the great advantages of conducting market research is that you can make wise decisions on important issues such as the price of your product / service, the way to reach your target audience (distribution channels), type of marketing to make among many others.
Conduct market research
But let’s face it, we as entrepreneurs do not have the budget to invest in doing market research, although we know of the great importance for the development of our enterprise or company. But thanks to technology there are now free and accessible resource for anyone that allow market research professionally. There is a free specialized tool for research of complete markets, but using various tools can do it by ourselves and with several additional advantages:
- Accuracy: can you really know your target audience, know what their concerns are, what they want, how much people are interested in your product / service etc.
- Speed: You can do the research and just start having morning and conclusions. Read the rest of this entry »
What other ideas can you think to organize your workspace and increased productivity in your work. To organize a desk reference should be made to the popular saying, “A place for everything and everything in its place.” To begin with cleaning removes all surface elements and sees reorganizing and getting rid of all that no longer serves you.
One must know how to establish a hierarchy in the use of objects, leaving the most used first hand and relegating to the background which is used only at certain times.
In addition to these basic findings, is more favorable to place larger items in the foreground as the telephone, books, calendars, etc. Around your team.
Subsequently, organizes medium things like picture frames (reduce as far as possible decorative elements as they flood your space), and finally the little things such as box clips, notebooks or addresses and cabinets ; if these items can be stored in drawers ready to do better.
Much has been talking about the office design and productivity, and the truth is that variables such as the proportionality of the spaces, proper treatment of light or the proper arrangement of the elements, have a decisive influence on the motivation of people .
There are many tips that can be given for the comfort, functionality and cozy workspaces but now we will focus on one of these factors, the order.
You maintain order in the work desk is perceived as an impossible task on many occasions. However, a job in order presents itself as a comfortable place to work, a situation that leads to greater staff motivation and productivity.
Although it seems obvious, learn how to organize the material and the environment in which it works, is the first step towards motivation and personal success.
The organization includes the following tasks:
- Provision of material to be used in each operation.
- Adequate lighting.
- Sufficient and constant aeration.
- Elimination of noise or interference with concentration.
- Using a suitable chair that allows the adoption of a proper posture to perform the activity.
Other factors that influence the volume of traffic you can generate, but this is one of the fundamental. Grow the number of followers your Twitter account without resorting to unethical strategies like buying followers is a job that requires perseverance and effort.
Here I leave a number of ways to grow your Twitter account:
- Place a button on your blog: if you offer quality content on your blog and you receive a large number of visitors, you can place a button on your blog so that your visitors will become subscribers.
- Engage in conversations: constantly interact with other Twitter users and problem solving can allow you to increase your number of followers but is an expensive task.
- Share quality content: if you share quality content from other blogs (and yours) in your Twitter account consistently for your account to be really active and provide value will also get an increase in the number of followers.
However, these strategies require a long time to carry them out. Twitter feed is a free tool that lets you share the content of any blog you choose automated each time you publish a new post. It is a really easy to use and me personally I’m getting very good results.
Then I leave you with a little video where I show you how to create and configure your account so you can Twitter feed start sharing content automatically and grow your following.
A project developed by a partnership between the European Union and MERCOSUR in order to provide entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals, the opportunity for training in issues related to E-commerce, Internet business and marketing online.
Through this project we can access educational provision more than fifteen free courses. All courses are virtual, then all you need is a computer, internet access and eager to learn.
Most courses are related to the eCommerce and online business, but there are other especially aimed at entrepreneurs who are interested in starting a business. A great opportunity to learn and train you from your own home.
courses on e-commerce and online marketing
Providing a good product or publishing good content is not enough to sell or get a significant audience to read your blog. They are simply a must but you need something that differentiates you from the rest to really reach your readers and potential customers.
Your value proposition must explain in a sentence that is exactly what you offer and what makes you different from other competitors within your niche.
How to define your unique value proposition?
I assume you have already been clear that the value proposition is essential for any blog or internet business, but how you define yours?
Here are some ideas that you should consider to define your unique value proposition:
- Use your Personality: If your business is individual or a small business and you are the owner, your personality can be a differentiator.
- People want to know who is behind the blog they read or who is the creator of the product in which they are interested, and your personality can be an element that differentiates you from the rest and allows you to attract readers and customers.
- Specialize: Searching for a specific topic within your niche. One issue that nobody or almost nobody has exploited so far and become the reference.
- Mixing concepts: Think what the theme of your business, and something you could add to the mix is more interesting and unique. No need to invent something new, just combine two things you already know.
- A case that has been very successful is the blog Social Triggers, where Derek Halpern combines his knowledge of marketing and psychology.
- You must not like the whole world: Treat everyone like it is a mistake that many bloggers and entrepreneurs discuss and often results in failure of your project.
When you try to like everyone you run the risk of not convince anyone.
Want to know what the daily tasks performed an entrepreneur in his own company are? If you answered of the questions above, then you’ll have fun with the simulator rather than iPyme Business Portal designed for entrepreneurs to learn critical aspects of running a business.
The simulator works as a game where you have the ability to create your own character and create a company in your favorite industry (you can choose between the catering industry, textile manufacturing and trade) before facing different problems that are part of everyday of an entrepreneur. Your work will make the right decisions to bring your business to success.
As you progress through the game what challenges will becoming more complicated. The idea is to pass each level by testing your skills and knowledge in business management to get to become a successful entrepreneur. A great way to have fun while you learn to run your own business.
How to play the simulator Business?
The instructions to register and use this interesting tool. Follow the steps:
- You must create your own user on the following link: Click here to register
- Go to the following link and log in with your data: Business Simulation Game
- Create your character, start your business and test your entrepreneurial skills.
Once you have your account you can access additional tools for entrepreneurs that iPyme Portal has prepared, such as a diagnostic for entrepreneurs, some online courses on business issues and applications to analyze ideas and business opportunities.
Do not forget that in our games section entrepreneurship and businesses find many other simulators, applications and tools to prepare you as an entrepreneur while having fun.
I invite you to review these 8 points and then do a self-assessment to identify those features which you need, so you can work on them and become a better entrepreneur. Do not forget to leave your comments, opinions and views on the subject.
- Autonomy: Entrepreneurs are bold and determined. They prefer to listen to your heart and follow your intuition rather than live under the tenets of society. They own themselves and live to fulfill their objectives. They make decisions on their own without leaving it to others who tell them which way to take. We are excited to explore new paths rather than following the paths that others have already covered.
- Self-regulation: people must be able to regulate our own behavior effectively. An entrepreneur knows how to manage their time and goals arises to make the most. Whenever something is proposed, organizes your day to do so.
- Self: The business environment requires people with a lot of emotional intelligence; able to calmly consider although the situation is panic and disorder. You can not succeed in business if we despair at the first challenge or at the first hurdle. We have a great ability to control our emotions, fears and desires when making a decision or face up to the most adverse situations.
- Self-Discipline: Successful entrepreneurs are endowed with unparalleled willpower, because she is able to develop habits, change their behavior and do whatever it takes to achieve their goals. They know that great achievements involve great efforts, so wake up every day excited to work on your goals. Trained, and are tireless persevere because its strength is not physical but mental. Read the rest of this entry »